Monday, September 13, 2010
September 14, 2010
Globaloria has been an interesting class so far. I've had some issues with the coding and such with the computers, but I'm beginning to get the hang of it. I think this class will be very good for me considering how much technology has grown recently. I can't wait to see what else this class holds for me.
Clearly, I'm no good at blogging, but I guess I'll get better at it.
This year, I hope to get better with using computers and programs on the computer. For our social issue game, we are using animal abuse as our topic. Mostly I'm excited to find new things about computers, including coding, and how to create games. I'm mostly scared about messing up and the deadlines for everything, considering I don't work well against the clock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment